Saturday, July 16, 2011

HELP PLEASE I'M CONFUSED ABOUT CERTAIN PAIN...?

I have been having alot of body pain... it sucks! I had been told I had a mild case of carpal tunnel... that was a few years back.. I changed jobs so it got better for a little bit, then it started again. The pain in the arms, hands I can hardley hold a pen, let alone sign my name. My hands feel swollen although sometimes they dont appear that way, I also get painfull lumps all over not just in my arms... its on my back, side of torso, thighs, legs...literally all over and they hurt. When I massage them, they feel like bruises and the following day or in a few hrs will appear a bruise... please help I am not overweight, and otherwise in good health. Im scared cause my mother and grandmother, aunties and other family members have a laundry list of medical conditions...PLEASE HELP!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment