Monday, July 18, 2011

I keep getting lumps on my vagina?

The last few months I been keep getting red lumps on my vagina lips and they hurts. They like come and go. I have also been alot more wet and discharging more than usual and sometimes the discharge can even look a bit yellowish. I'm really worried coz my vagina is like not normal. What could this be? I don't think I could have an STD as I not had sex in a year. I had unprotected sex with a a few guys a year ago. I was also raped a year ago. I never got checked after being with any of these guys so could I have possibly caught something of one of them but that was so long ago which is why I don't think I have but I didn't get checked ok now i'm just really worried that I could have something. Does anyone know what could this be?

No comments:

Post a Comment