Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Is my body continuing to show signs of pregnancy?

Last night I posted this "Exactly a week ago my boyfriend ejaculated a large amount of sperm directly into me, it was the last day of my menstrel cycle, and I didn't take emergency contreceptives. So far I have had people tell me I feel oddly warm and my breasts are sore. Furthermore I've been slightly nausious. I know taking a test is the smartest thing but I have to wait till the 20th a month from now! Would my stomach start to feel hard yet? If I'm already having breast tenderness what is expected to happen next?" The nasua I don't think is an indicator but do to my eating habits. Any how I posted in here cuz I have had breast tenderness before like a wk before my period, but my period isn't due till the 15th and my breast hurt so bad last night if I pressed them against somthing, when I moved they would feel sore. I tried to sleep it off but when I woke up I went to cuddle my boyfriend his chest brushed my nipple and it felt sore.... PREGNANT or stressed out?there are no lumps what else can cause breast pain?

No comments:

Post a Comment