Monday, July 18, 2011

PLEASE READ what can I do to stop this?

For the past like 2 weeks im a virgin.I've thrown up only when I wake up really early. I sleep a lot and I eat a lot of protien and veggies and etc. I got summer school m- thursday. Everyday I wake up with this weird feeling in my stomach and sometimes I have to just lay down to calm down. I'm afraid everyday I'm gonna throw up at school. I can't eat breakfast because when I eat it it makes me gagg. I drink a bottle of water in the morning and walk to school. Right when I get there I'm about to like throw up. After I feel better but for the first hour I feel like crap. I threw up yesterday and some went through my nose and today there was like a big lump that when thru my chest and it hurt so bad and I threw up again. Help??

No comments:

Post a Comment