Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Razor Burn Help Pleasee?

So, a week ago I shaved my armpits and they kind of itched but i was busy so i didnt check or anything and then the next day i woke up and they hurt really bad so i looked in the mirror and they were so red that it looked like they were raw. Which I actually wouldn't doubt because of how shiny they were (but what would do that?) anyways, i decided not to shave because just thinking about it made me sick. So I put some salve on it and went on with my day and that night it felt like they werre stinging and hot and annoyed so i got a wet pape towel and just held it under there for a little bit but it didn't help much. So I put more salve on it and went to sleep and put MORE salve on the next day and then that night I couldn't handle it and asked my grandma (whom i live with) and she gave me diaper rash creme to put on it but it doesnt help and just makes my bed dirty and I can't WASH it off because APPARENTLY it won't come off with water so i have to WIPE it off and feel it burn and go through pain. SO i need to know what I should do because this sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment