Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Why have i got a lump in the back of my throat?

ok so yesterday and the day before i found it hard to swallow, you know when u feel sick, and u can feel it coming up your throat? it feels a bit like that, but its a lump, when i swallow, i can feel it moving, and it hurts the top of my back too, my throat isnt sore, its just painful with this lump, and it hurts my ears too. i went to the doctors today, to see a nurse but i have to wait till monday to see my doctor, i know its ridiculous, i duno what else to do, is it a bad thing? cos if it is, i will go and see a different doctor tomorrow if i have to, but i just really wanna know what it could be, please tell me what u think, cos its bugging me. the nurse looked in my mouth, my tonsils are not up, so its not my tonsils, she said she didnt see anything, so i need to see my doctor for a deeper look... please help me out

No comments:

Post a Comment