Wednesday, July 20, 2011

What is a good make up for someone with combination/sensitive skin?

I have tried cover girl sensitive skin make up. I don't like it know cause its changed. Plus it doesn't have good coverage for me either. Its not enough. I have tried the Advanced Radiance Age-Defying Makeup. At first i liked it but i don't like it no more cause the last time i used it my face had up this burning feeling. I don't know why i felt that burning feeling when i applied the liquid foundation but i have stopped using it all together. Plus i don't like the powder foundation that goes with the Advanced Radiance Age-Defying make up cause it doesn't look right alone. You have to wear the liquid foundation with it to make it look good. I have also tried Physicians Formula Mineral Foundation Mineral Wear Makeup and well i liked it but it didn't last long at all. Plus i also used the translucent powder with it. I have even used Physicians Formula Gentle Cover Stick Concealer that didn't really work at all. And i used Physicians Formula Conceal Twin Creme Yellow/Light that didn't even cover my dark circles under my eyes. I have that cause of my allergies. The conceal cream didn't work either. Plus Physicians Formula is expensive too. I even tried Almay Smart Shade Makeup with SPF 15, Light/Medium 200 it worked but i don't remember why i stopped using it though. I have used Almay Line Smoothing Pressed Powder, Light/Medium 200. I don't remember why i stopped using it. I have ivory skin. I wear ivory, classic ivory and classic beige it just all depends though. Thanks so much for giving me your suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment