Friday, July 22, 2011

Abdominal Pain Need Some Ideas On What It Could Be?

I have a dull pain in my lower left abdomen every now and again its a bit of a sharp quick pain. It feels like there is a lump in there or a small ball of some sort. Im not contstipated I have had two bowel movements today but I usually dont have bowel movement for 3-5 days at a time. I dont feel sick, I do have a headache and my chest hurts a little. When I cough I can really feel the pain in my lower left abdomen and when I get wind. I have only had it for 24-48 hours. I am overcautious when it comes to pain anywhere in my lower abdomen and I guess because its a dull pain, it feels like there is a lump or ball in there where the pain is and it kind of feels like its going to explode when i get wind or cough im just trying to get some opinions quickly as im worried about appendicitus although ive heard if you have that the pain is on the right side. I couldnt be pregnant ive just had my period. Any ideas on what it could be? and should I make a doctors appointment for tomorrow or go to the hospital?

No comments:

Post a Comment