Monday, July 18, 2011

Men body hair remove?

You can wax, and after you wax you can use some hair removal cream, but I would suggest that you wax your hair when it grows back because if you ever want to go natural you can, and laser hair removal is a lot of money, pain, and time for something that may or may not work. So I would wax, you can even do it at home so you won't be embarrassed going to a salon or spa. Also, I would like to give you my opinion, I find hairy men attractive, I like it more than the slick skinned gentlemen, my fiance' has some hair and I like, in fact I wish he had more but I love him for who he is and not how much hair he has :) but just keep that in mind when you are looking for a companion because you might find someone who like your locks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment