Saturday, July 16, 2011

Who do you like best so far for Ashley Herbert on The Bachelorette 2011?

I'm already hooked after just seeing first episode. Who are your favorites? I really really like JP...I think he's adoralble down to earth, mature, hardworking (hes in construction) very sexy. Ryan P is cute too..although a little full of himself w/ the whole solar power company thing. lol. I guess my third fav is William. I can't stomach Bentley he seems so vicious w/ the whole "I"d prefer Emily comments" we keep hearing about. Sounds soooo immature. Totally not ready for marriage. Sometimes I wonder if these shows are fixed. Yet, Trista and Ryan are happily married still so who knows. Anyhow, I think the castoff from last season that tried giving Ashely the heads up on Bently had to be Michelle Money, reason being is that she's the only other one thats from the same area Bently is from, which is Salt Lake City Utah. Definitely an etertaining show. If you missed it you can always watch it through optimum on demand under free on demand, then go to entertainment, then primetime shows and its under ABC.

No comments:

Post a Comment