Sunday, July 17, 2011

My mom left after I burned my hand really bad?

This morning I was making cookies for fathers day and my mom took them out of the oven and she got mad because she said they didn't look right and she tried to hand me the hot pan and it burned my hand really bad and I dropped it on the floor. She was mad because she didn't have time to clean it up and she left to go to church. I had to go through her bathroom to find burn creme by myself but I think it's either expired because it still hurts alot or my burn is too bad. The skin all down the side of my hand is blistered and peeling off. I wrapped it in plastic wrap with a bunch of the creme on it and have an ice pack on it. I just feel really bad because my hand is really hurt and when I called my mom for help, she told me not to call her at church and said I had to clean the kitchen and down stairs floors. I just have my hurt hand in a rubber glove with the ice pack in it but it still hurts really bad. I really feel like my mom doesn't care at all, I dont have a car to go to a doctor or anything and my mom is busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment