Friday, July 15, 2011

Lump lower neck and torso?

Around the beginning of March last year I recently discovered a lump on my lower torso, as in where my leg joins into my stomach, and then probably a couple of days later, about 13th March 2010, I discovered that I had two lumps on the right and one on the left, the one on the left side is a lot larger yet the two on my right seem smaller but quite a lot harder, then about a month after that, about April 2010, I discovered a lump on the lower left of my neck, none of them hurt, and were only discovered randomly, I know I should of maybe done something sooner, but I'm just wondering, as I still have them, If there's any chance these could be cancerous, I'm 14, 5"9 and I weigh in about 8 stone 8 so I don't exactly think that they could be fat, but I'm just completely confused as to what to do

No comments:

Post a Comment