Friday, July 15, 2011

Dawgs am i a liberal or conservative?

my favorite politicians are Lamar Alexander, Herbert Hoover, and Barack Obama. I also think the wars are needed and all that because people need to be liberated and stuff, and it makes me mad when hippie commies cause the USA to lose wars like Vietnam. And i think Unions are a like, good thing, cause, if you don't have people high up there representin, then your just not got much. And I think illegal immigrants should be given some kind of program to become citizens. and man, i dont think drugs should be legal, because drugs ruin lives man. its just cold. and that reminds me that something needs to be done about climate change because i dont like al gore but obviously its a big problem because all these smart scientists talk about it so i think people need more solar panels.

No comments:

Post a Comment